Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday 26 December 2006

A piece of good news before Xmas!

20 Dec 2006 - my usual check up on my thyroid ......  appointment time is at 9am ...... happily went to see my doc and have my blood taken to see the thyroid level.  I was so blur tat morning I even forgot my wallet! I have no money to pay for the medical fees ha ha ha ha  lucky my mother in law's shop is near to the clinic ..... lucky she came to my rescue! "Thanks Mother!" 

At about 4.30pm I have received a call from my doctor - Dr Lee Chung Horn.  Is his 1st time calling me personally! I was shocked thought something have happen about my blood test!

He told me" Well Done! Wee Kheng, your thyroid level is back to normal!"   He sound more happy then me ...... my Free T4 is 21.23 and TSH is 2.639 is all in place now! And he told me the best news you can try to conceive now but you must still take your medicine..... YIPPIE!

Is really a piece of good news for me and is also the best xmas gift I ever have .......   I am really happy that I break into tears. And to break the news to all of my friends and relatives whom is always there to give me support.  My husband is the last to know cos he is out in the field poor baby.....

Thanks to all my friends and relative out there whom always give me support...... esp to Pauline, SZ meiz, wt, Joanne, Tricia, les, and of cos the most important person - my beloved husband Drexler Goh  .............


20 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!! Had been following your blogs and I am really happy and glad for u. LOTS OF BABYDUST TO U!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! indeed a great christmas present! please take care of urself to preserve this christmas present ok? maybe thats why the dr called u personally, he was happy too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey, glad to hear that...hope you can have a "piglet" next year! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. so maybe someone giving u a piggy for christmas was a good gift eh.... in anticipation of your own little baby born in the year of the pig next year... (it is the year of the pig next year right?)

    ReplyDelete
  5. sister, can't wait to hear good news from you. Jia You!!! Then I can learn from you when my doctor gives me green light. =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. seadra ya hahahahha ... I got 4 piggy xmas gift this yr! hahahaah

    mei mei ...... i pray for you too ...... hahahah try for piglet if no have i will wait for u to give mickey or minnie ha ha :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congras qq...
    hehehee... so every night must be hardworking leh ... :p ;)
    Ah mu must go train up the stamina.... hehehee ...

    ReplyDelete
  8. hahahahha ........ oops kekekkek

    ReplyDelete
  9. congrats!! Jiayou jiayou.. hope you can have a piglet next year!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. thanks zxyann when's ur turn heeeeeeeeeeeeee

    ReplyDelete
  11. hi sis... really really super happy for you... but please take good care of yourself ok! I will keep you constantly in my prayers. Hope to hear gd news by the time my wedding bells ring in June 07... Hug hug...

    ReplyDelete
  12. OH MY GOD! Congrates!!!!!!!!!!!! Feel so happy for u! I can imagine how happy u were when ur doc called you. Jiayou jiayou! Have lots of fun in the process of making ur love child! Rem to take ur meds, and go go go! kekekeke.... \( ^ . ^ )/

    ReplyDelete
  13. thanks Jo and jes ....... hugz

    i will keep myself healthy in order to have a healthy baby

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations to u... Hope to hear good news from you soon... God bless u

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats gal! Happy Baby Making.. kekekee......

    ReplyDelete
  16. hey, take good care and best of luck=timing!

    ReplyDelete