Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday 1 February 2007

Gathering with my Sec frds and teacher

Meet up with my secondary frds and teacher - Ms Koh yesterday for a
steamboat dinner!  We have lotsa to catch up and glad to hear
everyone is doing very well.  And Ms Koh is now retired so she
told us that how is her life now, very carefree, can really sit down
and watch tv hahahahah she told us she is gonna be a tv addict soon!

But times really passes very fast everyone of us have grown up and we
have know each others 16 years gosh!  And one my sec frd told us
that she is now 3 mths pregnant - 2nd baby! the moment she say she is
preggie everyone turns their eyes on me ... asking me when is my
turn......hmmmmm very difficult question to answer and dunno how to
explain to them about my condition ha ha i just smile and say wait for
good news a piglet or mousey hahahah ......

This mth i have lotsa check up just keep fingers cross hope everything is alright ......

4 comments:

  1. Sis, am sure all will be fine for you! Have faith... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. my dear "paper bowl" hehehehe ms koh still remember you Miss Asst Head prefect kekekekekek

    ReplyDelete
  3. oops... dats scary! heehee.... seriously, hard to imagine Miss Koh as a TV addict. LOL!

    ReplyDelete