Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday 20 February 2007

What a doctor!

I am so  PISSED! I went to see the Doc in KKH as my result will be out.  I went there before my appointment time and I was assigned to room 6 for consultation. 

My husband and I happily went there and wait for our turn when we reached there the door for the consultation room is wide open!  We thought the doc is already there unfortunately she wasn't there.  While other doc in other rooms are all working inside asking others to go in.We waited for about 20mins and the doctor happily walk into the room and started to ask the 1st patient in, the appointment time for the 1st patient is 840am.  

I am the 5th, when it is my turn is already 1030 gosh i waited for almost an hour!   I was so unhappy 1st the doc was late for work and she still can take her own sweet time walking into the room.  

2nd I have waited almost an hr to see her and the duration is just merely 7-8 mins.  3rd before she see me she ask the nurse to come out and ask me have I done the scanning, didn't they attached the ultra sound results to her? Didn't they attached my blood test to her? 4th she is yawning in front of me when she is talking to me half way through which I find she is rude and unprofession and she didnt bother to explain to me!  And she just tell me that looks like I am suffering PCOS ... GOSH! I am so pissed is horrible I have never come across such a doc before ... I have no choice but to see KKH cos pte charges is high, therefore my thyroid doc told me to go to govt hospital.  Never come across such a lousy doctor before
I will never go KKH to deliver my baby in future

9 comments:

  1. Sis, govt hospital is normally like dat. Each time i go SGH oso have to wait bery long. But then the doc really shld not yawn.... its shocking! Hope she did cover her mouth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i waited for 2 hours at outram polyclinic, and 2 hours at SGH A&E.. and with a fractured toe, they (polyclinic) wanted me to go upstairs to take a x ray, wait for it and bring it back down to the dr's and then she referred me to SGH. I ask how to go, she just pointed and said "its just there." I am thinking "U already just diagnosed that its a fractured toe and u want me to walk there? Luckily the nurse told me wheres the taxi stand and told me to take a cab...

    ReplyDelete
  3. the doc is very unprofessional!!!

    imagine how would the patient feel???
    u need to switch hosp?
    i went to TTSH before and i find that their service is good

    ReplyDelete
  4. ya i know govt hospital are like that cos i am a patient from SGH too cos of my thyroid i refuse to went back there when the usual doc whom see me went to US for furthur studies. And i waited quite long too ...... KKH doc always not the same one thats why i feel a little uncomfortable but no choice cos got subsidy mah :( sigh ..... am gg back in 4 mths time pray hard that I am pregnant within this 4mths and i will Not go back there i will go straight to the gynae from east shore hospital.

    ReplyDelete
  5. maybe u got a consistent dr in SGH cos u got a case there, they know ur case.... but KKH u are there for a sub diagnosis so always changing... subsidized mah... they will rotate u between MOs or regs... not just KKH lah but its a problem within all restructured hospitals...... i am going for my ortho review today, think i can expect to wait long...

    ReplyDelete
  6. hmmm... I never been a petient in private hospital before, so never know how efficient they can be. But I have been to KKH, I think its ok, although long waiting time which is norm for govt hospital. haiz.. need the subsidy!
    hey but is it true that delivering in private is abt same price as govt.

    ReplyDelete
  7. theresa so u preggie le?
    Hope to hear good news from u.

    ReplyDelete
  8. havavi ya i prefer pte one hahaha no need wait so long but ex!!! hahahah i will stick to pte for my thyroid

    yaya havent leh ... what abt u ?

    ReplyDelete