Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday 24 February 2007

Vivo City Trip!


23 Feb 07 I woke up happily waking up my beloved husband cos he promise me to bring me to Vivo city cos we both are so sua kua kekeke we have never been to there before.

 So before we return the car we make a trip there. Wow it is very big really dunno where to start from to shop. We walk a few shops my stomach making noise...... hungry...... to me the shops is like so weird like a few fashion stall it will become a food restaurant then fashion store again.

We were thinking to eat Secret Recipe, long john silver or Kim Gary Cafe. We make a choice to Kim Gary having the HK style of CHA CHANG TING. We took set lunch which include soup, baked rice and a drink.hmmmmm quite worth it, we went round again in the mall and i saw LION DANCE! Wow thats my fav!

I love to watch lion dance heehee ..... quite a worthwhile trip we made! I took many photos that day lucky i remember to bring my   We have great fun there watching the performance.  Thats my 1st time this year watching lion dance. heeeeee .....

After a long long leave am going back to work on Monday ..... :( why CNY passess so fast ... :(


8 comments:

  1. So Nice! 23rd Feb I was slogging away and putting up with alot of anger. But nevertheless, enjoy while we can!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya .... have to enjoy now if not lata got baby difficult liao

    ReplyDelete
  3. yea! I like vivo city too. the clothing there nicer! Got this chinese restuarant called 'Secret Society'. the food quite nice. price is not really that $$$.

    ReplyDelete
  4. havavi.... that "secret society", is it the restaurant thats all black inside?

    ReplyDelete
  5. ohhh... so the lion dance was at vivo...
    hheheeeee....

    ReplyDelete