Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday 28 February 2007

What did I do for the past fews days ......




Past fews days I am so tired always slept late maybe because beebee & I were on leave and so busy when we come back is already past 12am.  I am so use to to the timing of like sleeping at 1am or 2am.Sigh my dark ring come back liaoz  ........



On Saturday
24/02/07 after dinner with my neighbours I went back home and rest,   And I decided to skip one of my yoga lesson on Sunday.  Thinking I can sleep cos my eyes are really tired but i cant fall asleep and again I slept at 2am! 

Lucky I never go yoga cos I am attending a baby shower at admiralty! Such a
long journey lucky my friends (edwin & Penny) give us a lift.  They came back from Sabah for CNY so we all treasure the time with them no matter how late it is we will stay.  Sunday & Monday Nite we stay out late to chit chat till late although we were all dead beat but we were very happy.

Yesterday, I had dinner with my family due to tight schedule we all had we never have a reunion dinner which i feel incomplete.  I told my mum to go for dinner and I am looking forward for it.  Unfortunately My sis in law and baby Isaac did not attend.  My sis in law wanted to join but that small cuttie is making a hard way ..... haha crying non stop till she dun dare bringing him along!

And still I feel incomplete cos not all are present!  











No comments:

Post a Comment