Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday 1 March 2007

1st March - My birthday

I slept for more than half a day yesterday!
Just like 29 years ago, think I am sleeping all the way in KKH oso
hahaha.  Woke up at around 10.45am and check on my phone OH GOSH I
have 38 missed call hahaha 37 missed call is from My beloved.  He
is trying hard to wake me up unfortunately my phone is in the other
room therefore I cant hear and I am in deep sleep cos is a cold cold
rainy day!



Went over to my neighbour place with Lester, Chane and meimei(SZ) when
he/she is back in their lovenest to change into Kua for tea
ceremory.  Took some photos  
with them and oso some "interview" by his videographer. Before we went
for lunch,  5 of us went to buy toto and 4D together before lunch
at 7 Elelven (one of the WANG DI).  Hope that we will strike
something today!



In the evening, we attended the wedding dinner at Grand Hyatt. 
Meimei and me were busy taking photos.  Cos usually we met up is
on casual wear, shorts, slipper ha ha we never met up dressing up
except for wedding dinner!  My dear dear never give me any suprise
this year 
.... hmmmmm maybe will be a belated one kekek anyway the lunar birthday
not here yet and it falls on the same day as meimei .... meaning we can
celebrate together on that day!



I enjoyed myself very much yesterday thanks for the blessing to all
friends/family who sent me a short msg to my phone, here in multiply
and friendster!

2 comments:

  1. wah, good birthday gift eh.. a good sleep! saw ur dress for the dinner in SZ's blog, nice dress...

    ReplyDelete