Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday 4 March 2007

Another quick weekend.....

Weekend really passes so fast ...... it seems like not enuff to use hahahaha ....

Last Friday, I went back early and was really tired and sleepy I am
suppose to meet meimei (sz) at Kembangan CC in the end I fell asleep!!!
  The
event start at 7.30pm and I woke up at 8pm!!  I reached there at
ard 8.20pm and miss the Lo Hei, meimei kept some for us .  We didnt win anything for the lucky draw but we enjoyed ourselves very much.



On Sat, we have another event to go .... is located at Kampong Ubi
CC.  Went over to my MIL's shop to pick up the two cutties Arthur
& Alfred.  Our mood is abit off cos
of the heavy rain when we reach there the boys are so happy cos they
saw the game stall!  Suppose to meet meimei there but due to the
heavy rain she didnt come with her nephew.  We saw the chingay
float, some performance and we went back to the game stall again!

At ard 9.40pm, my BIL & SIL came to pick up the two cutties with a
bag full of prizes they won at the game stall.Meimei called me up and
ask if I am still ard and I ask her to come down and drop the lucky
draw coupons and she won 3 electrical products and I won 1. kekekeke
that price cost more then what we bought for the tickets! Its fun
afterall!



On Sun, as usual I went for Yoga lesson in the morning and went to get
some grocery with my husband at Singpost.  In the evening, 
we have a family dinner at Joo Chiat place called Pu Tien (xinhua)
restuarant.  Its another heavy dinner, the food kept on coming in
and in no time the table is full of food! And guess what, the waitress
really KIAM MEH (wanna kanna scold), she just serve the last dish and
she ask if we wanna have our dessert. hahahah my FIL was so
pissed  they seems like rushing ppl off but there is so much space available with no queue.



After the dinner, they all came over to our house to celebrate my lunar
birthday in advance cos my actual birthday my BIL is not back in SG due
to work and I have to attend Norman & Frances wedding. 
Therefore we celebrate the lunar BD i really enjoyed the night, thanks
to my family.



And I would like to thank my family celebrating my BD, the gifts that
you all gave.  And thanks to meimei (SZ) & YZ for the pendant
is very nice!



Last but no least, wanna let Mr Goh Bok Soon know hahahah you havent give me present! hahahahahha



No comments:

Post a Comment