Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday 22 March 2007

Doraemon Magnet



Photo "stolen" from SZ mei mei's blog


All along I love Doraemon very much even my 2 nephew knew about it and
they even tapped the cartoon to watch with me when I go back to my
MIL's house for dinner with my family. 7-11 have this promotion every
$5 spent you will get one Doraemon magnet! There are 35 of them now I
only have 4 of them - Peru, Chile, India & Germany.



SZ
mei mei collecting Doraemon magnet as well she got more cos she have
lovely friends to help her. As for my friends they dun really like
buying stuffs from 7-11 cos their stuffs tends to be more expensive
compare to others. Hard to activate friends to help[...... now SZ mei
have 9 of them ......

All
these magnets will be on my bomb shelter door which is so dull without
anything on it. Any of you collecting it or willing to sell at good
rates? Let me know can ...... heeeee hope that I can collect all 35 of
them!




Updates: I got another 4 magnets! - Singapore, Spain & Koreax2


Updates: I left Italy, Scotland, Netherlands, China, Mexico, Morocco, Hongkong, cambodia and special - Esplanade







13 comments:

  1. hehe i like to watch the Doraemon cartoon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haiyo.. u caught up in the craze also ah?

    ReplyDelete
  3. San, ya loh ha ha .... i love doraemon ... for hello kitty one i dun keep cos dun really fancy but is nice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Theresa,

    I'm keeping too... can exchange if got extras... hehe... out of 41, i got 27... =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Hi oh what other country one u dun have maybe can let me kw so we can trade. Currently I have singapore, aust, chile,brazil,denmark,taiwan,egypt,england, korea, thailand, msia, errrr.... i think i forget liao hahahah oh yes and the 6 extra i got 5 already .... dun have esplanade yet .....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, which u got extra...

    Missing: Cambodia, China, France, Greece, HUngary, Italy, Mexico, Morocco, Scotland, Taiwan, The Netherlands, USA...

    Extras: Korea, Thai, Indonesia, M'sia, Nepal (my colleagues have peru, japan, cananda, sgp)


    Special edition :I got esplanade already... left chinatown n orchard road...

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow u Got esplanade from where?
    I left only esplanade to complete my special.
    I left Italy, Scotland, Netherland, China, Mexico, Morocco, Hongkong & cambodia
    if u have esplanade extra i can exchage with USA or France I have chinatown too

    ReplyDelete
  8. esplanade think my colleague have..

    ReplyDelete
  9. u are really fast... must have spend lotsa $$ at 7E ah!!!

    recently i'm down with stomach flu n diarrhoea thus din really shop!..wait i'll ask him later

    ReplyDelete
  10. i spend all on h2o kekekek buy 2 can get 1 more magnet free mah ..... so i buy alot loh i sold away the h2o oso kekekek

    ReplyDelete
  11. wah... i bought alot of h2o too... wah u still can manage to sell off...

    still short of 12... but abit tired to buy as this week is gulp... n i'm not feeling entirely well yet... no energy...

    ReplyDelete