Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday 5 March 2007

Pig's hand


Woke up on sunday morning with a painful wrist & neck ..... sigh  
must be never sleep properly ....... still i went for yoga lesson
hahahahah while doing some warm up i feel pain on my wrist.
Sunday night before i sleep i ask my husband to help me TUI 推 my hand,
it so painful i almost roll out my tears. He ask me to see a
bone-settle.

My colleague suggest me to go to a shop - Chien Chi Tow 拳器道 located
just nearby our office. She (Jolene) & I went in during our
lunch time ..... wow that place so nicely do up ..... unfortunately the
TUI NA SHI FU not in ... o i have to go back there again. Without
asking about the price Jolene & I are guessing how much will they
charge. I call 
up them to check afraid that it will be very
expensive it cost only $20-$25 so i went there alone around 3pm. 
The one who TUI NA for me is a Auntie very very cute auntie, I am being
bandage up like a pig's hand.  Maybe I am sua Ku 
....... hehehehehe but its good to know that my ofc area do have this
kind of shop ..... anyway I have to go back there again tomorrow to TUI
hand again.

3 comments:

  1. haiyo.. ur hand want to follow my leg's dress sense ah.. hee... (choi).. get well soon.. no housework, dont let it get wet..

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya husband doing all washing now heehee

    ReplyDelete