Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday 20 January 2010

Monday - 4 Jan 2010


Dearie & I woke up at 9am ..... and woke TT up too ... cos today is her 1st day of school!  We decided to send her to playgroup to learn something and to adapt new environment. 

Went to PIL's shop to change her and today is Alfred's 1st day of Primary School Life he is so excited that he woke up 6am in the morning!

After changing TT we went straight to her school ... we decided to leave her alone didn't wanna sit in ..... we say bye to her and she say bye bye to us and bo chup us anymore *LOL* 

We reached her school quite early after our brunch ... so I try to peep into what are they doing ... hahah they are having some snack ... and just nice that my TT sit diagonally to the door so I manage to snap some pics of her .... and she have sharp eyes she know is me when she discover me.  She shouted MUMMY so loud!

Teacher told me she behave well in class just that she is a bit impatient always wanna stand on the chair and she love to dance!  Lucky she didn't cry at all ... thumbs up TT .... Daddy & Mummy very proud of you!

4 comments: