Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday 4 January 2010

Tue & Wed - 22 & 23 Dec 09

Quite busy these few days cos Auntie Jolene is on leave so I have to be on work all alone ....... many coaches came in to do submission before the dead line.  Not too bad cos time can pass very fast.

After work we go over to CC to pack the goodie bag for our oncoming event on 2nd Jan 10 ..... we are really efficient .....we finished the 600 bags at about 8+pm .....  and thanks to YZ & SZ for the dinner. 

On Wednesday I didn't go to yoga lesson cos I am busy with the xmas gathering on the eve with all the presents to be delivered to Penny's house before hand cos Dearie will be having his last RT on the eve.

Meaning I have to go Penny's house alone tomorrow ..... lucky I no need to work so I will be able to rest during the day!  Looking forward for our gathering tomorrow ......

No comments:

Post a Comment