Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday 30 December 2009

Monday - 21 Dec 09


Thanks Mdm Leong for your Xmas gift ..... hmmm consider my 1st xmas gift this year!  Met up with Dearie at MIL's shop and had dinner there before we go over to Ikea. 

Always wanna go over cos I wanted to buy a storage cupboard to store TT's toys and books.  Since my sofa bed is with mum already I bought a Poang chair months ago and the remaining space is always making me to think what I should do with it.

Went to the children section to take a look cos TT's stuffs is always on my mind.... saw this storage cupboard which caught my eyes ... too bad they didnt have any walnut color to match my other furniture.

Dearie started to fix it up after he had his shower ..... TT being curious also help out *LOL* see how the Dad & Dottie work together!  Nice cupboard I like it ..... and this shall be TT's xmas gift from us to her.

No comments:

Post a Comment