Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday 9 December 2009

Monday - 30 Nov 09


TT came back home happily with Dearie carrying her school bag telling me that she goes to school today!  I have asked my MIL to help me with her registration cos I intend to go on Thursday but they closed at 1.15pm .... thanks to my MIL whom help me with it.

TT is going to school next year 04.01.10 heehee ..... MIL told us that TT refuse to go home and started to play around with other kids there.  I hope I won't need to stay with her when she goes to the playgroup.  Is a 2 hour lesson there .... 2 nephews went there before and both need my MIL to be with them for 2 weeks!  Keep finger cross that TT won't need us!

Happily showing off her school bag to me hahaha .. she so cute keep telling me she going to school!

After talking to her .... we have our last 2nd dinner with our tingkat haha ... today got nice cereal fish .... tomorrow will be the last day to eat tingkat hahah must crack head what to have next time during dinner!

2 comments: