Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday 1 December 2009

Saturday - 21 Nov 09

Went to visit Mama her swell on face still quite serious to me ... but to be frank she look better LOL cos she have slim down so much .... her usual chubby face is no longer there ... I miss your chubby face Mama!

Went back home early today after visiting Mama to finish some of our TVB series which have been lying on my table for quite sometime.  After that Dearie gotta watch his soccer ... so I just play FB while my TT is on her Hi5!

Charmayne Msn-ed me and asked me whether wanna go for supper and she is surprise that I am home so early on a Saturday Nite LOL.  So she came picking us up with Kean .. .off we go to Xin Wang HK Cafe located at Siglap.

Ordered a sandwich and century egg porridge to share with Dearie.  Shared the Tao Huey with Charmayne they all ..... cos I saw her photo like looks good.  It come in a bucket ..... kinda smooth not too bad!  Will wanna go back to try again!  Thanks for the treat Charmayne ..... next time is our turn :) 


3 comments:

  1. the tauhue reminds me of HONG KONG Sweet Dynasty dessert.. :) nice?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its quite nice.. u get to choose the kind of sugar syrup u want and it comes separately..
    So u got to choose ur own sweetness level..
    Ok i can take advertisement fee from xing wang.. haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha..yah..thanks. will try it over the weekend, hmm..this weekend got to attend my sister's wedding. NEXT WEEKEND!!

    ReplyDelete