Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday 7 December 2009

Wednesday - 25 Nov 09


Office is very quiet cos usually we will yak away .... hahaha w/o me talking I think she feel sian also..... LOL.

Lucky Sonia came over to have lunch with me at PP .... heehee thanks gal!  So nice that she send me back again after the lunch. 

Decided to join in the RC walk about with SZ so didn't go yoga today is a good form of exercise for me too ..... hahaha ....

We had late dinner .... lucky today is combo day so I dun need to cook rice we had fried mee, fried chicken and broccoli for dinner..... today is our last day having combo.  Dessert is dried longan cheng teng.  Nice!  I love dessert!

And thanks to Mr Seb Lee for the Tokyo Banana and this strawberry biscuit is really very nice!  Midas this one is nicer leh ... .are you going Japan soon? heehee

5 comments:

  1. how it looks like har? u nvr take pix of the biscuit...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Halo,it is always such a joy to read your blog n your princess is so adorable. I maybe gg to Jap early nxt yr n if the trip is confirmed, will let you noe cos muz reciprocate since u helped me buy Tokyo Banana!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL wow thanks .... sorry I am slow in updating my blog very busy with princess TT hahah

    ReplyDelete