Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday 6 December 2009

Tuesday - 24 Nov 09


Today is my most pissed and angry day!  I was late for work .... and reached only office at 9.10am .... saw my Hon Secretary already in office I quickly walk to my seat and start to work.  Before I could sit down an Instructor - Pauline came and I have to attend to her cos Auntie Jolene is not here yet and Auntie Rosalind is as usual glue to her seat!

Soon after I saw President and my GM (lets name him LTC)walking up after their breakie ..... Pauline told me she wanna look for LTC.. so when I see my President (lets name him MK) walk into the washroom I ask Pauline to go see LTC immediately before he come out.  So while I was writing the receipt I called Auntie Jolene and inform her that MK is here.  When I finished talking I wanna walked back to my seat ... MK asked me if I have anything for him to signed ... I say no and walked off.  Auntie Rosalind say she have ... and both of them sitting at the recept counter talking about the doc. to be signed.

When Pauline came out I quickly make a fast move to LTC room and asked him about an upcoming course that the Police Security Command request when he is away.  LTC just came back from Iran and today is his 1st day back to office lotsa clearance to be be done before he is engage with MK again.

When I am talking halfway I saw Auntie Jolene walking in and over heard MK said to her " Good Morning, Boss!"  so when I came out of LTC room ... she raise her voice and pointed at me say " IS YOU RIGHT? YOU WENT TO LTC'S ROOM SO THAT MK IS SITTING OUTSIDE."  I was like what the fuck .... out of nowhere..... I told her off I say if I were to harm you I need not wait till now and I can dun even call and inform you!  I was so hurt cos I treated her as a friend and yet she accuse me of harming her! FUCK man!  I can't control MK where he wanna go, where he wanna sit what he wanna do right?  Even he is in LTC room ... he still can see her for being late!  Face it! you are LATE!  You should be apology rather than you vent your anger at me when MK called you boss!  Grow up Auntie!

I was there to cover her everyday .... she use to make me go tell LTC that MRT break down when MK is earlier than her.  Mk is not stupid loh everytime he is here she ask me go tell them MRT break down.  I refuse to help her once cos I dun wanna be named stupid too!

The whole morning I refuse to talk to her .... lucky Mr Seb Lee came over and we went lunch together with Lanetar. Gotta indulge myself with good food to make my 2nd half of my day beautiful ... so went to the cafe opposite my office - with a pinch of salt.  I dunno why they change the name it used to be called Miss Clarity.  Menu and price are all about the same not much changes ... only the name and color theme change boss is still the same! 

Didn't care about Auntie Jolene at all cos I am very angry and dun wish to speak to her for the rest of the week!

4 comments:

  1. ask her come my offc work lah.. here everyday got ppl late! start work 8.30am but they come at 9am!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pauline she oso loh work 9 come at 930am.... my boss overseas she can stretch to 9.40 leh

    ReplyDelete
  3. ask her come my oppic. she can reach latest 9.30 but must work till 6.30then. she continue to be late, she will be issue with warning letter and pay deduction

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow your co. quite strict hor .....

    ReplyDelete