Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday 22 December 2009

Mon - Wed - 14 - 16 Dec 09

Nothing much to update during these few days .... just that I super free during work time and I have been playing FB non stop since last week!  Plus my dear Coco is away for holiday and Weeli and I are "hire" by her to play some of her application. 

Ya so I am kinda busy logging in and out of our FB between Coco, hubby & mine ... busy right?  On Wednesday I went to my yoga class and now my instructor is opening up another Monday class and it will be at Ubi area which is near to me ... dunno to go for the class anot ... kinda tiring especially after work.

Dearie and TT came picking me up and off we go to Beach Rd to get our dinner ... is been a long time since I have this fishball noodle at Army Market.  I love the fishball noodle and I have been eating that since I am young!  Standard still very good!  Shall return for more next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment