Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday 14 December 2009

Thursday - 10 Dec 09

We are planning TT's 2nd birthday .... so we decided to go Mcdonald to reserved the dates first in case is fully booked!  Left my phone in the bag and I was in the room watching TV cos usually Dearie won't be back so soon cos he have his RT today.  We wanted to go after his RT so we can have Mcdonald for dinner at the same time.

He came back at 7+pm and I was a little surprise when he rstepped in he asked me why I didn't pick up his call.  Told him I left the phone inside the bag ... he thought I am napping so he came back without trying to call home.

Ended up we had dinner from the market .... at night still have a stall selling fried bee hoon .... had that for dinner.  Thanks to Dearie whom bought watermelon soya bean milk for me from Mr Bean.  Yummy!  Guess that we can only go tomorrow since we are sending Coco to the airport.

Happy Birthday to Jenny!  Stay pretty!

No comments:

Post a Comment