Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday 9 December 2009

Sunday - 29 Nov 09

Lazy Sunday, TT & I slept till 12pm cos of the heavily rain I guess .... Dearie is already back from his RT and have taken his shower waiting for us to wake up and have brunch together.

We started to eat and watch our TVB series which have been lying on our console for quite sometimes and we manage to finished up the leftover episode which we did not cover earlier on.

Headed to some errands before we go over to my in law's place for dinner.  I started to feel that I am going to fall sick soon ..... cos my throat is feeling itchy and dry.  I separated my soup with other family members.... most important is the kids!  Especially TT .. when she is sick she will lose weight .... everyone is telling me that she lost weight .... become so slim ....

Went back home and self medicate hope I can get well without seeing a doc!

No comments:

Post a Comment