Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday 22 December 2009

Thursday - 17 December 09


HY msn me asked me if I wanna join them to JB for dinner .... I told him that Dearie having RT so might not be able to.  He replied me and say Dearie say if I am ok he will onz!  Muhahahah we really ONZ .... so ok .... we decided to go with them ...

Dearie dun wanna drive so HY came picking us up .... in less than an hr we reached JB although there is a jam .... but everything quite smooth!

Uncle Fat and Wilson is already waiting for us .... and have order food. The moment TT see Uncle Fat ... she poutz and didnt wanna face him!  Hahaha and she uses her "triangle eye" gaze him Muhahahah....TT so cute ....

We have butter crayfish, thai style fish, cereal prawn, kang kong, pork rib and fu yong egg ..... total bill is RM177.... one pax is only RM35.40 ...dirt cheap!  This stall is not as nice as what Garen recommend .... I preferred Garen's recommendation.  Next time shall asked them to go there try it out!

Pumping of petrol and washing of car is a must when we go JB ..... we are curious about the regulation of pumping petrol and did ask around but none of them can give us a definite answer about it.  So we just PUMP loh! 

Happy Birthday to my buddy Valerie stay pretty and happy always ..... when will u not be so busy ah?

6 comments: