Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday 14 December 2009

Monday - 7 Dec 09

Auntie Jolene is on leave so meaning I will be all alone in the afternoon which is a good thing sometime working alone is a blessing! 

My GM and President and went to the SEAgames in Laos with our National Squad .... so meaning we dun have any govt for this week is so call our holiday too. haha.....when they are not around it seems like a ghost town in my office ... no one come not even a call ... is so quiet .....best thing is I have cleared all my work on hand ... so I am officially shaking leg at work!

Went over to PIL's place for dinner ....before crossing the road to the shop my 2 nephews saw me from far and calling out loud to me.  When I reached their shop my MIL say when TT heard the 2 boys calling me so so kan cheong wanna cheong out to see me hahaha ..... so cute!  She was such a sweetie pie she kept calling me and her tone of calling makes me melt! 




No comments:

Post a Comment