Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday 29 December 2009

Sunday - 20 Dec 09


We didnt meet up for Xmas gathering for I think 2 years .... dunno why we didn't organise it for the past 2 years ... We had it during 2006 hahaha that one is real fun .... we met up at PP Sakura and after our brunch ... we all headed to PP to buy xmas gift on the spot .... very fun!  And when we headed home we have 7 ppl in the car which Chloe drove hahaha .... all squeeze!

This year we met up at With a pinch of salt located at Tg Katong Road .. the only place which I feel is convenient for all of us.  Wanted to go Dempsey but kinda out of the way for everyone.  The cafe is being booked by some church cell group ... so we make ourselves comfy having an outside seats instead.  Lucky the weather is very good and windy too so that Nat Nat and TT won't feel hot. The Boss happen to be Ah Ghor's friend .... the service of one particular waitress is very bad her service sucks but we didn't wanna complain about it cos after all is a happy occasion.

We have our gift exchange after our brunch ..... and all of us have enjoyed the session!  Headed to PP and grab the very last xmas gift that we need to buy before heading back home to rest.  Dearie napped straight away leaving TT & I watching TV .... at around 7 Dearie left to attend a wedding ... i didn;t go cos I dunno this friend of his.  So I cook TT porridge using the braised chicken that my MIL cook while I have the left over bee hoon.

I fell asleep at around 11pm while TT is lying beside me singing alone .... but I could hear that she ran out when she heard Dearie opening the door .....

No comments:

Post a Comment