Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday 7 December 2009

Friday - 27 Nov 09

Yeah is the 2nd last of the holiday in 2009 time really passes very fast!!!  Woke up early cos am going over to Yishun for eplus open house bought a few pieces of clothing so that I can wear it during new year time LOL kiasu right?  I always do my shopping 1 or 2 months earlier before CNY and nearer to it will be hubby's turn ... as for TT she have many clothing till hubby tell me not to buy for her anymore!

Friends always buy for her .... lately Coco went BKK and bought a dress for her and a blouse for me too ... thanks Coco!  HY also bought a few pieces for her when he go cruise with friends a few months ago.  Soon TT will need a new wardrobe *LOL*  but I dun think we can accommodate anymore furniture in our house .... too small!  A bit regret to buy a 3 room cos we always think that there is only 2 of us so is easy to have a 3 room.  Now having TT with us I really feel is too small and TT dun have a room on her own ..... hmmmm shall we look for bigger flat soon?

No comments:

Post a Comment