Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday 14 December 2009

Sunday - 6 Dec 09


Meredith is 1 month old!  Time passes really fast I still remember Cousin Diana still asking me about some pregnancy issues and now her dottie is already 1 mth old!  Congrats!  Went over to the full month party and met some childhood friends ... everyone seems to be good just that we are a bit drifted away. 

Maybe I am busy looking after my TT cos she is running around and is quite crampy so we just try to stick to one corner.  Left the place and head to United Square for Barney Show.


Hahaha yes BARNEY ...... my husband dun really like Barney cos he say he speaking is not really clear but he won't denied that the songs and programme is good!  My SIL's company is doing the A&P for the show thanks for letting us know about the show.

Since is still early we went over to Bakerzin to have some coffee and relax..... the show is at 5pm but the Q at 3pm is really crazy long!  We dun wanna join the Q so we just take our own sweet time sip our coffee and after tat we went for some shopping.

Got a good place at 430pm and we are lucky that the corner we are standing still have space so the event coordinator asked if we would like to bring TT in.  I asked Dearie to bring TT in so that she can be with other kids while I am standing to capture some nice photos. TT enjoyed so much that she cheong to the front and kept on dancing hahaha.....

 The show is about 10mins and soon after we went for the photo taking ..... just have to spend $30 and 1st 50 will get to take pic with Barney.  According to my SIL everyday the crowd is so big and is crazy!  *LOL*  Bought one bedroom slippers for TT ... partly oso to protect her toe hahaha ..... now I asked her to wear it after she took out her shoes!


2 comments:

  1. so the slippers is nice... hmm shd get 1 pair for my girl too... floor is cold... wanna protect her feet...

    ReplyDelete