Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday 13 December 2009

Saturday - 5 Dec 09

                    The Birthday gal - Bernise Wee Li Ling (her chinese name is I named for her de)

Woke up early and went dim sum with my parents and uncle.  Hahaha guess what we are so pai sei when we are about to turn out from the car park .... we forgot to top up our cash card LOL and lucky uncle is behind us and not much car Q.

After sending Mama back home we went back home to rest before going to pick them up again at 5pm. 

We are going to chalet!  Today is a rainy day....... I have 2 chalet to go one is my friend - Sharon's baby 1 year old at Costa Sand and the other is my niece 21st birthday in NTUC chalet.  Lucky both places is at Pasir Ris imagine if it is not! 

Drop by Sharon's first and have a short chat with her ....... it started to pour again .... and quickly hop on to the car and off we go to NTUC chalet.  The place is so crowded that we have to park only at level 6 open air carpark .... and best thing is my 2 nephews are with us .... our car squeeze so many ppl ..... hahah my parents, 2 maids, me, Dearie and 3 babies!  LOL  The rain is quite heavy .... haha I have to putI the 2 kids (my TT and Issac) into the pram and my maid is carrying Baby Isiah.


Is been quite sometimes since I see my nieces .... they all grown up!  Some even taller than me loh LOL.  There are so many things things to eat love the lemak that my Aunt cook .... her cooking is on par with Grandma de ..... LOL

Didnt stay till cake cutting and left le cos is alreday 9+pm and Mama is tired so are the kids.  What a night ... so long I never had suck a pack schedule ... LOL FUN FUN FUN!  But is really tiring and I hate rainy days!

No comments:

Post a Comment