Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday 13 December 2009

Thursday - 3 Dec 09

Today is Papa's birthday but we are not able to celebrate with him today cos I fall sick.  Happy Birthday Papa may god bless you will a good health and always be my side!

Finally I can't stand anymore and head to my GP this morning.  I was given no.34 and my GP is only seeing no.9 when I reached at 9.30am.

There are 2 doctors there and they are husband & wife ... but usually the male doc is more popular one and when they are on leave .... the clinic is just like a ghost town!  I waited for 1 1/2hr to see him...... he apologized for the long wait and he is so that he told me that he is gonna give me more medicine not that he wanna earn my money is because he is going away for holiday after this week and I won't be able to see him again if never recover well.  Cute Doctor no wonder so many people like him!

Went to the market and most of the stall is closing soon and left little things .... got whatever I can get and went back home to boil the soup so that I can add in the rice to cook porridge later.  After everything is done I took medi and off to lala land ..... all the way to 7pm!  Lucky my 2 precious is back home late so I still have time to cook the porridge while waiting for them to come back.

No comments:

Post a Comment