Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday 9 December 2009

Tuesday - 1 Dec 09


Received a sms from Mr Richard Wong telling me that he had left some things with Jasmine (my frd whom work in Liang Seng below my ofc) asked me to go collect it.  Really have to say a BIG thank you to you Mr Wong ... every time you will buy Desitin Cream for me when you are back in the states!  And you are always not getting money from me ... so should I say you sponsor TT her diaper cream?  *LOL*  And thanks for the sweet from Taiwan ... is very nice!

Today they send our tingkat real early!  Dearie told me that when he reached home at 4.30pm it was there hanging at our door.  Since we having late dinner cos Dearie have to go for his RT I heat up the food so that we can have a nice warm dinner even is already 9+pm.  I always wait for him to have dinner ... I will not eat alone.  My MIL will ask me to eat first no need to wait for him if she knows that I always waited for him.

The last meal of tingkat is quite good especially the sweet & sour chicken ... well cooked ... I ate alot today except the lady's finger.  Cough and flu is still haunting me ..... so is my itchy throat ..... I hate being sick!

No comments:

Post a Comment