Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday 17 December 2009

Sunday - 13 Dec 09


My forum Jan 08 mummies organised a birthday bash so I join in the fun too.  Would like to thanks to all mummies to make this birthday bash a successful one! 

I took a cab to Dempsey Road with TT cos Dearie have RT thats why he can't join us.  When we reached there most of the mummies are all waiting outside of Go Go Bambini they claimed that we didn't produce name list so we have to wait outside.  Lucky Steph have the name list with her heehee hmmm 1st impression not so good already.....

We are given around 15-20mins to play at the playscape .... I follow TT throughout ... not that I scare she will fall .. I scare she bully others *LOL*  So I follow her throughout and some obstacle I feel is kinda difficult for me cos I am fat and clumsy *LOL*

After that we are asked to go to the room which is very small and all kids crowd around to play games.  Went back to the playscape again after the games which lasted less than 10mins so the party host can set up the party food for the kids.  This time I try not to go with TT and let her play on her own while I watch her from below cos I am so tired after following her!

Another break time is snack time for our kiddos ..... they provide nuggets, hotdog, fries, pop corn and some salad for them.  And I gotta finished what TT's leftover.  We have a nice big cake but we didn't even have a chance to take with the cake at all and no candles is put on it .... feel like the party host is rushing and wanna quickly get over done with attitude!  Service is not good.  But I have very nice company with me .... so ya mummies and babies you all rocks!

Dearie came picking us up and we make a trip to King Albert Park to reserve slot for TT's birthday and so surprise they still have lotsa slots available!  Reserved it since we need not pay any deposit yet.  Headed to City Square Mall - Singapore 1st Eco-Mall for shopping since is newly open.  Get to know our Franco have a shop there too when we walked around bought some Xmas present from Metro and just spend $30 in any shop to get a free $2.50 parking free!  Nice place with lotsa restaurant too will go back again sometime next week!






3 comments:

  1. KAP MCD's have more slots, so got more chances

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhh TT having her party at KAP??? there are always parties on weekends! hahahaha

    ReplyDelete