Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday 30 November 2009

Friday - 20 Nov 09


Finally I get to eat mee soup LOL ...... and is prawn mee soup ... always crave for it hahah ... I find myself damn funny I dun get cravings when I am preggie but when I am not I crave for alot of stuffs LOL.

Kinda miss my dear friend Coco whom went on a company trip ..... hahah cos we always chit chatting on MSN non stop .... and peep into other's farm and do stealing LOL.  Now she have went BKK I have to look after her crops as well busy harvesting her farm and help her to cook in her cafe.  All above mentioned is Facebook game LOL look how engross we are for the game!

Well just 2 more days she be back soon ... hope our yakking can resume soon .... but in Dec she be flying off again .... arghhhh ..... gonna miss this sista for very long :(


2 comments:

  1. me and cheryl also hv same arrangement...but for MH only..hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahah very cute loh i think hahahha

    ReplyDelete