Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday 10 November 2009

Wednesday - 4 Nov 09


Suppose to go for Yoga class but we skipped for the 1st lesson cos both of us are so tired .... yes i took up yoga again ... this time Jo will be going with me and thanks to Ivy (our travel agent for our co.) for recommending the place that she went!

Beno msn me and tell me today his side having Nasi Lemak .... wonder what is mine ....  at my side.  So I am also preparing that it should be the same as his ... and BINGO I am right!  Not too bad ... is been a while since I have Nasi Lemak .... the chicken is tender and veggie is fresh ... seems like standard is coming back soon!

After dinner is my usual routine .. catch on the Singapore Idol .... and sad to know that one my favourite is being voted out.  Oh well .... guess that this year winner will be a guy again!  Next week I will not be able to watch it anymore cos I have to go for Yoga Lesson till 9pm!

5 comments: