Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday 10 November 2009

Thursday - 5 Nov 09


Thanks to Nelson & Sharon for the Chocolate from Japan .... is been awhile that they gave this to us .... and I forgot to input it into my blog. 

I have cancelled today's tingkat cos we will be going to the wake. 
Dearie didn't go to the wake on Tuesday so today I accompany him.

Steven's family have ordered from Neo Garden and got a good deal from Beno too ... haha thanks Beno I didn't really wanna stress u! *LOL*  Steven is our good frd! LOL

We reached the place at 7+pm ... and told Steven if he need help just let us know.  So when they have the ritual rounds going on Dearie & I help out at the wake for them.  They are my very good frds..... Steven and his bro (Say Peng) ... their wife Amy & Charmaine.  We have know each other for about 10+ years.  From when I am 19 to now I am 31!!!  They are my internet friends ... amazing ya?  We have maintain our friendships so well!  Get to know their parents too so .... we try to help whatever we could.

TT will be staying over at my in law's place so we can stay to help ..... we only reached home at about 1am. 


4 comments: