Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday 17 November 2009

Saturday - 14 Nov 09

Up early to go for flea mart today ... last month due to busy schedule didn't come .... is like been months since I sell stuffs.  Anyone out there wanna buy from me anot ... business not very good! haha ....

it didn't start well throughout maybe due to sleepy "worker" (see pic) haha .... kinda quiet .... maybe cos lotsa ppl have already go for their holiday. 

It didn't go well till the time when I started to pack up ... a lady walk over to me and start choosing the clothing.  Manage to sell $48 and I gave her a pair of slippers as free gift... she is very happy!  It makes my day so is she! 

Thanks to my parents, cousin Peiwen and Uncle whom bring TT out to shop while I can concentrate on my business.  They bring her back to me after the shopping trip hahah thinking of going to pick her after the flea mart, thanks Uncle!

Parted with Klowyn who have a stall there with me and headed home straight cos we are going to have dinner with friends later in the evening.






Coco, Weeli, Joey and I "conference meeting" in MSN discussing what to have for our dinner past few days as usual I opt for steamboat!  Is such a cooling days lately so steamboat is quite a good choice. 

Wanted to go to Tian Fu which is near my working place but we ended up going Crystal Jade Kitchen at Toa Payoh.  The only available seats left for steamboat at 8pm cos Holland V will have to wait till 10.30pm.

Service there sucks!  There is one waitress give us black face and threw our napkins on the table kinda rude .....and we waited for about 20mins for them to bring us the pot and food.  There are some table which came later got their food first which makes us blood boil.  TT was very hungry and started to make a fuss that Dearie have to bring her out and lecture her.  And during that 20mins our drinks is not being served too we just sit there and chit chat.

But after that there is a change of waitress to their captain it makes us more comfortable with her she is friendly too!  Pity there is no tom yum soup base hahah .... you can mix your own sauce to go along with your food!  Love their prawn dumpling and their 生面 nice and we are given one plate of fresh prawn each of us take about 2 of it!  We pay about $26 including everything quite reasonable.  We are all so full after the meal that we walk around after the meal at Toa Payoh! haha shall go again next time to different branch NO MORE Toa Payoh!

***Happy Birthday to our dear friend Bird & WT... may all your dreams come true!

No comments:

Post a Comment