Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday 10 November 2009

Monday - 2 Nov 09


Happy Birthday Hon .... took this pic when we finished our MJ session yesterday and celebrated his BD with him and thanks Hon for the supper treat!

Today's dinner still quite ok .... I fried 2 eggs to go along since there is a few pieces of fried YTF.  But still their TOK GONG herbal soup smell nice but i dun like so ya Dearie is the "vacuum cleaner" to finish all the soup alone! 

Told Dearie that I wanna sleep early but in the end I am not again .... and ended up more later than usual.  Cos he came back late from work ... usually I will wait till he is back then I will have dinner with him.  Eating alone is way too boring *LOL*

No comments:

Post a Comment