Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday 22 November 2009

Monday - 16 Nov 09


Today's meal is not too bad just that is herbal soup again ... hahaha ..... will we get more heaty if we drink so much a week?

Oh well after the meal is lazing around again ......chit chatting .....

TT is so cute whenever she sees me in front of com she will make her way up on my lap and get attention maybe she know FB always draw more of my attention LOL.  This time round she ask me to draw out the table and must as well lying down there!

Can faint loh LOL ... and I told her "ok baby you dun more keep on lying down and DON'T move" *LOL* Grab my phone and I snap pics of her lying there she really didn't move at all!  And she enjoyed lying there with me playing games there ..... gave up playing in awhile and attend to her LOL ...... really got no free time for myself she too sticky to me I have to find something that interest her totally .... so I can do my own stuffs!

1 comment:

  1. Got.. play her HI5 vcd lor.. then she wont disturb u liao.. haha

    ReplyDelete