Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday 3 November 2009

Saturday - 24 Oct 09

My Parents and Uncle came over to my place after they went Expo, they wanna buy some electrical appliances.  Unfortunately the crowd is damn big so they gave up.  My maid wanna buy one hair dryer is only at $5 but cos of the crowd she also gave up.  I have a brand new one which I won in the lucky draw when having the bowling competition so I gave it to her.

We decided to go Kbox ..... so we went to leisure Park Kbox for singing session.  Mama sang 2 songs in total not too bad for a start *LOL*.




After sending Mama back home we headed to Joyce 21st birthday!  Is located near to Tanah Merah Country Club.  The bungalow is very nice ..... but not cheap to rent one .... am thinking whether should I rent one for TT's birthday.  And do not know wanna throw a party for her anot ..... should I?

TT is so happy walking around the place and not afraid of strangers too .... she can mix around easily!  We didn't stay long since TT still having flu...... left at around 7+pm.  And I was dead tired ...... still can't get enough rest......

5 comments:

  1. very good leh.. my nephew very shy when he's out

    ReplyDelete
  2. TT loves to play with others next time ask her play with Daryl heehee

    ReplyDelete
  3. maybe he'll want to play with TT lor.. cos tt time i was showing TT's pic to him (the pix taken at Jayden's party), then i ask him "is this mei mei nice"? he reply "yes".. lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL ..... ok ok xmas gathering we shall ask them play heehee

    ReplyDelete
  5. provided he wants to go lor.. now with di di & mummy at home, dunno if he still wants to go our with yi yi or not

    ReplyDelete