Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday 9 November 2009

Friday - 30 Oct 09

                                                    
Was pouring heavily just before TT & I step out of our house .... we meeting Mica at 1215pm to go shopping before our Dearies knock off.

Headed to PS first and we settle down at Cafe Cartel to have our brunch .... we each order a pasta and just add on a few dollars to complete the meal with soup, drinks an free flow of bread.

After our meal is of cos shopping time ... bought 2 tops from Dorothy Perkins and I paid less than $30 for it!  Good buy!  Headed to ION hahah ... is my 1st time there and wow is really big ... i dun think I will be able to cover it. 

Went into Rubi Shoes and try on the shoes is really comfy and I bought 1 pair and with any purchase you can buy any slippers at $5 so Mica bought the slippers!  TT is busy as well in the shop ... see the above pic ... she is bio-ing(eyeing) the shoes on display .....




Next thing is ..... she try on it!  *LOL*  Many people looking at her and even choose some shoes for her to try on!  And the moment she wear them ..... she start to dance along with the loud music that is in the shop. 

I told myself I will not bring her out alone anymore hahaha ... I am sweating like hell imagine .. is a rainy day and I am in aircon .... but I sweat cos I am going after her *LOL* I miss my Dearie at this moment cos only he is around TT will be more well behaved!

Took train over to Yio Chu Kang to meet our Dearies...... still not too bad cos someone gave up seat to me when they see me carrying TT.  But for what I know majority of them won't gave up ..... I am just lucky today!





It started to pour heavily not long when we reached YCK.  We are heading to JB for dinner with Dearie's colleagues.  Coco join us too ..... Jam is quite bad when we reached the custom ... but we are lucky enough cos they have open up the Lorry lane for the cars to go thru. 

Less than 20mins we are already in JB...... this time we are going to try some other food.  HY say that this is recommended by one of their colleague  - Lotus Garden Chinese Restaurant. 
Ala-Carte buffet is cheap at only RM34 (including everything)per pax.  The food so so only and only a few is up to standard *LOL* 

I think the zi char at Taman Sentosa is better ..... but well ... I think is the company counts compare to food.  By the time we finish the food is already 9+ to 10pm most of the shops close and no more shopping so we went to pump petrol and have our car washed.

On the way sending Coco back home suddenly we are talking of Mcdonald Monopoly ..... and yes we went drive thru to get food again *LOL* .... is not about eating is all about the game label *LOL*

1 comment: