Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday 16 November 2009

Wednesday - 11 Nov 09


Went Yoga lesson after work today .... a bit siong to me cos I have stop for almost 2 years.  I will try to pick it up again ... it is really relaxing after the stretching!

My class is at Bras Brasah Complex and there is about 20 ppl in the class ..... not too bad. 
When Dearie open the door TT welcoming me and asking me ..... "where did you go?"  and I told her I went for yoga class.  Isn't she sweet!

I still take the tingkat after work cos it will be a waste if I dun eat.  Today got fried mee tai bak .. nice I like and my favourite brocolli .... but I didn't finish the food.

Took a shower and play with TT for a while and I disturb her back asking her back "where did you go then"  Her reply to me "I dunno" *LOL*  My little piglet grown up le ... hahaha really cute!

2 comments:

  1. nxt time grow up liao become u ask her where she go..hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya loh ... hahaha .... scare dunno she be nottie bo leh ....sigh now i know is not easy to be mummy hahaha

    ReplyDelete