Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday 9 November 2009

Saturday - 31 Oct 09

Woke up by Keng & Boon's call telling me about there is a new prawning area at Guillemard Road at the Old Badminton Hall.  Told them I knew it long ago that there will be one there just that dunno when will it be open.  Keng told me to jio more ppl down tonight to prawn..... called up cousins and friends to go together.

Met up Mica & HY for brunch .... wanted to try Jang Shuo Korean BBQ that SZ recommend in her blog but we couldn't find any car park so we drove off and ended eating my favourite Tom Yum steamboat!  *LOL*

We parted our ways after the meal and will meet again in the evening to go prawning.  Headed to change my TVB series and bought dessert to in law's shop to eat.  Just when we are about to finish our dessert it started to pour really heavily ..... ..... so we are stuck at in law shop for quite awhile. 


We left in law's shop at around 7+pm .... so we are deciding what to eat ... and we ended up at ECP Mcdonald drive thru again!  *LOL*




Met up the gang at around 9+pm ...... TT got a free gift from the prawning management ... is a yabbies with a small fish tank.  My this piglet dunno what is it keep shaking it hahaha poor yabbies must be feeling giddy!

We caught 13 prawn in total in 3hours ..... not too bad lah ... hahaha but here the prawn all very smart de ....... hard to catch!  GSS have the biggest catch!  Good work!

We BBQ the prawn ....... thanks to Mica she is so skillful to have all the prawn skewered nicely and she is not scare of catching them with her hands ... I dun dare to touch any of them unless they are dead!  Lousy me!

We went for supper and is Mcdonald again!!! Now I am so scared of seeing FRIES ..... nuggets is still ok for me hahaha .... I hope I won't dream that the fries coming after me!

2 comments:

  1. wat is yabbies?

    Drexler looks tired...

    ReplyDelete
  2. is from prawn family .... it looks like crayfish ....

    we are tired hahaha

    ReplyDelete