Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday 11 November 2009

Friday - 6 Nov 09


Suddenly I feel really tired and have a hard time getting up .... so told Dearie to proceed to take shower.

Before he left to work I asked him for my HP and sms-ed Jo that I wanna take leave today.  After she replied me ... I dozed off again....

During my sleep there is sms and call coming in ..... so I drag myself up at 12pm ...... cook myself one bowl of mee cos I am so lazy to get out of the house.  Follow by doing housework ...... at around 3+pm I feel heavy head so I went for a nap till 6+pm ... and continue to do some housework before Popo (my PT maid) come over.  Folded all the clothing and nicely kept in the cupboard including TT's clothes. 

Today's dinner is again not to my liking so I had very little only ... mock meat curry is not too bad .... but I dun take brinjal and is such big potion Dearie can't finish it.  After dinner .... went over to SZ place to play mj with them ... and we had mac for supper thanks to SZ for the treat!

3 comments:

  1. it looks nice leh...think tingkat only suitable for pple who isn't fussy abt food. i see most times u say not to ur liking is not becoz their cooking is bad..its becoz they cooked something u dun like to eat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. midas no no ... is their cooking oso leh ... hahah sometimes very salty .....oily ...... not very nice .....

    ReplyDelete
  3. i admit some i dun eat oso LOL so it suits my hubby LOL

    ReplyDelete