Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday 15 November 2009

Mon - 9 Nov 09


Is again herbal bak kut teh ... yucks ... dun like the taste of it.  But the other 3 dishes is good .... sweet and sour fish is nice ......

After my dinner and rested myself for about 2 hours ...... 9.45pm sharp I am off to bed!

YES YOU NEVER SEE WRONGLY! 

I SLEPT at 945pm!!!  Hahaha ..... ask TT to join me ... she went in lying beside me and kept on talking to me her baby talk.  If not she just poke my eyes, nose and mouth ..... saying out loud what is it.  Good job baby!  You are learning everyday!

And angry me being poke ask Dearie to bring her out so I can have a peaceful beauty sleep.  I was sleeping like a dead I didn't know when they come in to sleep ..... and I woke up at 3.30am ..... seeing that we are all sleeping at weird position .... *LOL*

No comments:

Post a Comment