Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday 16 November 2009

Tuesday - 10 Nov 09


Came back home and do housework as usual before my 2 precious come back.  And I went over to SZ place when accident happen .....

Dearie is keeping his shoes outside our house and my dear baby is keeping hers inside the house.  Dearie open the door didn't know that Baby TT is just behind the door and she got a cut on her toe!

Poor baby crying out loud ... and after I received the call I quickly went back to take a look .... it reallyy look serious to me.  Cos the fresh is cut open ..... bleeding is stop and is not crying anymore only tell me "mummy, pain pain ...... 痛.....痛."  Called my MIL for help .... she came down immediately to see how bad the wound is. 

BIL suggest we go KKH but MIL says KKH always very long Q so we decided to go ESH which is the nearest and cos we all so worried till can't think of any night clinic available anot.  When we reached ESH there is no Q at all ... and we are being attend by the nurse.  The nurse clean up the wound for TT before the Doctor come in ..... after examine her ... Doc told us not to worry she no need to be stitch up... no need x-ray everything is gonna be fine.

And commented TT is a brave gal .... cos she didn't cry or make any noise when the nurse clean her up.  TT still can tell us that the antiseptic lotion is cold ..... haha so cute right ..... forgot to video it down cos I am carrying her.  Brave gal baby!  Mummy is so proud of you!

She is being bandage up in case she got mess around her toe .... when the nurse is done ... TT said "socks"!  We all burst into laughter when she is still so cool about the accident!

5 comments: