Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday 29 November 2009

Wednesday - 18 Nov 09


Auntie Jo is on MC for today and tomorrow .... so I will go Yoga on my own today and my GM is on a trip again this time ti Iran!  So I will be alone during afternoon for 2 days .... not too bad to be alone in office alone just that no one to talk to and will tends to be more sleepy especially in rainy days!

Before I go yoga I went back to Mama place to visit her .... she fell yesterday!  Sigh dunno how to make her listen to us ... she still abit not too steady so Papa always ask her to call for help whenever she wanna walk.  Yesterday is CHU YI so Papa went outside to burn the joss paper and my maid is doing some washing.  Mama stand and walk on her own and BOMB a loud thud was what my Papa and maid heard.

Her left eyes swell and bruises appear.... Papa boil the egg and help her to massage before bringing her to the doctor.  Told Mama not to walk around anymore if so please call for help ... or use the walking stick to support.  She always tell me ok ok but never listen at all sigh dunno what should I do to make her listen to us. 

Left her place at 6.45pm and head to yoga lesson ... today I feel more relax and not so rush ... maybe last week cos we very rush so is quite tedious for me.  Today very relax and I feel great after the lesson.  Dearie and TT came picking me up ... heee ..... thanks to them ..... today we have mushroom rice ..... they gave alot of rice ..... didn't finish it although I am hungry.

Happy Birthday to my dear friend - Amy Goh and Happy 22 mth TT!

No comments:

Post a Comment