Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday 29 November 2009

Thursday - 19 Nov 09


Forgot to take my dinner today ..... LOL when I finished my food then I realise I didnt take pic hahaha .....

Laze around with TT with me ... watching TVB show .... my dear gal will be kan cheong in some scene which is exciting sometime she will make some noise like "oh" ... Ai yo" hahahah damn funny loh.

My Dear TT didn't gain much weight lately after she fell sick together with me kinda worried but at the potion of food she ate ..... hmmmm not small loh is BIG!  She eat more than my BIL and SIL .... and she still can ask for milk after she finish her food.  I gave her 300ml of milk she can finish it all!  Wonder is her metabolic rate is very high or she is not growing well  Gotta monitor her till she go to PD when she turns 2 year old next Jan.

7 comments: