Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday 17 November 2009

Friday - 13 Nov 09


Got some mangoes from a friend but most of it is very soft 烂了.  Is kinda bad to throw away but once is being cut it will all be like watery can't even eat.  I left it with Jo to settle *LOL* cos I need to rush home to do up my laundry before Popo (PT maid) come over.

Today's dinner ... curry fish is good ..... Dearie enjoyed that too quite surprising to me when he said that is good!  I got a holiday off again from Dearie ...... went over to SZ house for a game of MJ with Hon and Min before we head for supper.

When I got home TT is sound asleep and she is the one who tell me "bye bye mummy" whenI am about to go out guess she know that Dearie gave me an off day heehee ....... 



6 comments:

  1. wah, ur ah lau very good leh.. u always got day off

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha.. i was eating preserved mango when i click on ur blog..

    ReplyDelete
  3. ya loh ... cos most of the weekdays TT is glue to me .... and we slept earlier than hubby .... he have lotsa free time during weekdays

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh.. tt's very good lor.. not many mummies got off day.. hehe

    ReplyDelete