Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday 8 November 2009

Thursday - 29 Oct 09


Went back home at around 6+pm and quickly keep all my clothings cos my PT maid is coming today.  Sms-ed her and she told me that she is collecting her blood test and will be late ... so I vacuum the floor and mop the floor on my own and do some cleaning up before she come.

She came at around 8pm and I told her to wash the toilet and iron my clothing cos I have already clean up the floor.  After doing all the housework I am so tired but I feel happy cos it seems like an exercise for me. 

Took down the hair band and ask Dearie to see my hair which is all curl up *LOL* asked him if this hair suits me thinking of having a change of my hairstyle.

3 comments:

  1. actually u shd try wavy hair or half curls..shd look good on u..:p

    ReplyDelete
  2. my uncle oso ask me to change my hairstyle cos i've been having rebond hair for more than 10yrs liao.. he say keep doing rebonding for me till he sian

    ReplyDelete
  3. heehee .... maybe i shall go try this coming new year LOL

    ReplyDelete