Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday 12 January 2010

Tuesday & Wednesday - 29 & 30 Dec 09

Tuesday

Nothing much to update for today just that busy at work .... wanna clear off most of my stuffs so that I can go on leave at ease ..... quite busy and also to help think of what shall we do during New Year Eve with the gang!



Skipped my Yoga again .... cos Alfred wanna date us out ..... haha he seldom do all coordinating ... call me up and asked me to arrange for tonight's meet up ... hahaha I am busy at work so I just pass him necessary contacts and ask him to arrange.

Met up with them at PP to have dinner .... and headed to pick TT after the meal ..... on the way we pick up Huat and headed to Leisure Park Kbox.

So coincidence to see Danson there and had a chat with him ...... today is also Alfred & Vera 1st year wedding anniversary.  No wonder he so happy today see the way he sing ... but I think he sing to the wrong person LOL

Dearie & I left early cos the next day he still need to work ... for me .... hahah lucky my 2 aunties at work asked me not to go work .... so I get another day's off!  And Kbox is getting way too expensive I think next time I wanna sing I can call up SZ or Hon cos they have very cool karaoke system at home!

No comments:

Post a Comment