Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday 26 January 2010

Wednesday - 6 Jan 2010

Almost forgot that I have an appointment with Dr Lee today .... .lucky her Nurse called me up yesterday to remind me of my appointment. 

Went over to clinic at 9am and Dr Lee kept on reminding me not to forget to have my pills .... cos I told him sometimes I am busy with my gal till I forgot to have it.  When I am preggy with TT I will not forget to eat .... and he also reminds me not to get preggy yet cos my thyroid is not very good.

After seeing him we went Macdonald for breakfast .... realise TT didn't really like hotcakes cos it will always ended up in Dearie's stomach.  Dearie is on leave for 4 days and on Friday he will be in ICT .... so he is our Ah Mat for these days! 

Didn't go yoga again cos I feeling tired after having my blood test.... bought Punggol nasi Lemak for Dearie since he have cravings for it.  When I reached home realise that my 2 darling sleeping but I heard TT crying out loud for me I think she heard me opening the door.  She is so cute!
  Dearie say he slept together with her when he tried tucking her to bed *LOL*

8 comments:

  1. its not advisable to go for yoga after blood test oso

    ReplyDelete
  2. what will happen to BB if thyroid level is not stable?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hazel, will have down syndrome

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohhhhhhhhhhhh now i understand. thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. the clinic took a small bttl of blood when u go for blood test right? some ppl will feel giddy when doing postures like downward facing dog cos ur head need to be down..

    ReplyDelete
  6. and it's not advisable to go for yoga, especially hot yoga when u're having ur menstruation oso

    ReplyDelete