Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday 20 October 2012

Mon-Sat - 15-20 Oct 2012







Whole of my week not much happening just that Instructors came with yummy food for us to eat ... hahah how not to be fat ..... almost everyday we have food! 

On Saturday when I woke up .... suddenly feel like baking so bake cookies and by the time I finished TT is going to Berries so I asked Dearie to bring her there and will meet them there when I finish cleaning up. 

We intend to go Nex by train after Berries so Dearie did not drive ..... TT love taking public transport especially she love to tap her own ezlink!  After doing some shopping we went HongGuo for dinner ..... we ordered only 1 bowl of noodle with like  8 or 9 small plates of ingredients the friendly staff teach us how to eat the noodle and which one is the last to put it .... the bowl is huge and very hot!  

I want to have QQ rice for dinner so I asked Dearie and Tt share that bowl of noodle while I have their drinks while waiting for them to finish it.  I tried one mouth .... the noodle is springy and the soup taste sweet nice thumbs up! 

Before heading back I pop into QQ Rice for my dinner .... can't wait to eat it!  It can be very filling cos of the generous rice and ingredients! Yummy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment