Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday 27 October 2012

Saturday - 27 Oct 2012





Was invited by the Lee family to attend Liz's 1 year old birthday ....... and Hazel have also come out with a Halloween theme since is near to Halloween.  2 in 1 party thumbs up!


We were all dressed up for the party and best dressed goes to my Evil Sis - Pauline she really good hahaha I dun think I able to dress that way especially she can get out of house with that costume! whahahaha I dun dare!

Food was from Purple Sage ..... not too bad ... I love the Bo Bo Cha Cha cos I love the starch but is way too big!  All of us have fun .... now let the photos do the talking click here!

1 comment:

  1. wahaha... i hitch a ride from Eeling mah.. if take bus i won't dare also!

    ReplyDelete