Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday 21 October 2012

Sunday - 21 Oct 2012








Today is a feasting day!  Hahaha In the afternoon met up with my gfs for EL's birthday celebration at Irodori.  Uncle was having his off day and I feel whenever Uncle on leave the food standard always drop and is always lunch time ..... finger press sushi always very loose,  rice always came off. 

I remembered last time I had lunch with my neighbours during lunch also the same thing without Uncle around!  Shall try again next time if it is always like that. 

Glad that we booked a big room cos is full house on lunch time too but we do have fun chit chatting and eating of the food ... and we like end up have to finish the food that we over order hahaha 

My FIL booked 4 tables and informing us on a weekday saying there will be a family gathering at Jinlong .... this is the 3rd time of the year which is a few months apart having dinner there haha ..... is actually my FIL's birthday but he just say is gathering.  I guess he was very happy with his elder son completed his Degree course, youngest grandson doing very well in his studies (went for those intergrated program... actual name I dunno what is it call) 

Started the dinner at around 8pm .... this time food is different and nice ... love the Mongolia Chicken which have yam too.  Jinlong have very poor arrangement they actually wanna seperate our tables funny right we book 4 tables they should give us like 4 tables near to each other ... but they did not,  they gave us far apart how to talk and interact with others .... so I ask the Captain to change she told me very difficult cos the other table have order already and best thing is the other table people all not here yet ..... I dun think is difficult to change is the effort whether they want or dun.  Plain lazy!

Finished the dinner like 10+pm ..... didn't take much photos cos all busy playing with the 2 babies and eating! haha thumbs up for the gathering!

No comments:

Post a Comment